Fundraiser Required for Kohima Educational Trust
Patron: HRH THE DUKE OF YORK
- Review and refine KET’s fundraising strategy with guidance from
the Chair of Trustees, Chief Executive and Treasurer.
- Prepare an annual fundraising budget and a plan for the Trust in
conjunction with the Chief Executive and Treasurer.
- Produce regular reports against the annual plan and ensure
accurate forecasts are produced of likely fundraising income and
- Be prepared to brief trustees at their quarterly meetings and to
attend the two-day memorial events annually in York.
- Implement KET’s fundraising strategy:
- establish a compelling case for support to be used with
current and potential donors and supporters;
- advise the Trustees on the best method of approach,
including an assessment of likelihood of success and cost
- identify and assess potential sources of funds, including
trusts and foundations in the UK and overseas;
- work with the Chief Executive and Trustees to identify
suitable projects for which to raise funds;
- research, write and submit high quality and targeted
funding applications within deadline
More information available here >
Next News Item